Atlantic City Area Shopping
· Atlantic City Outlets - The Walk, a retail dining and entertainment district branching out from Michigan Avenue in Atlantic City includes Coach, Polo, Nautica, Levi’s, Oshkosh B’Gosh, H&M, Nike Factory Story, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory,
Samsonite Company Store and BCBGMAXAZRIA Factory Store to name a few. (609) 343-0081
· Central Square is located where Central Avenue meets Route 9 in Linwood. With everything from a chocolate shop to jewelry and clothing boutiques, this shopping center is one of the area’s most popular places to shop. (609) 926-1000
· Consumer Square, located on Wrangleboro Road in Hamilton Township, has everything from Old Navy to Manhattan Bagel and boasts big names like Target, Best Buy, Staples and Kohl’s. (609) 645-8455
· Hamilton Commons, located on the Black Horse Pike in Hamilton Township, is the newest talk of the town, boasting stores like Bed Bath & Beyond, Ross, Chuck E Cheese and Regal Movie Theatre. (609) 645-8555
· The Hamilton Mall, located in Mays Landing has every store imaginable for the shopping enthusiast. 150 to be exact, including Macy’s, JC Penney and Sears. (609) 646-8326; http://www.shophamilton.com/
· The Quarter at Tropicana, located off of Pacific Avenue in Atlantic City. The Quarter features a large array of shops including Chico’s, Jake’s Dog House, The Spy Store, Tinderbox and White House / Black Market, just to name a few.
· The Pier Shops at Caesars is a high-end retail, dining and entertainment complex across the Boardwalk from Caesars Atlantic City. More than 100 elite retailers include Gucci, Hugo Boss and Tiffany & Co.
· The Shore Mall, located in Egg Harbor Township, offers quality shopping that’s convenient, affordable and friendly. A sixty-store lineup includes Boscov’s, TGI Fridays and movie theaters. (609) 484-9500; http://www.shoremallshopping.com/
· Siganos Plaza - Renée, Aqua Massage, GottaHaveIt! and Wacky Bear Factory are just a few of the shop located in Siganos Plaza at 1700 Boardwalk, a block of shops between Indiana Avenue and Martin Luther King Boulevard in Atlantic City.
· The Atlantic City Boardwalk and casinos are also great spots to shop. They offer everything from jewelry and designer clothing to the classic Boardwalk T-shirt and souvenir shops.
|< Prev||Next >|